Sunset Pub & Grub Tour
Cocktails, Food & History • 3.5 Hours • Up to 10 People • Every Evening
- Up to 10 people: $800
Private Tours are customizeable.
- Up to 5 people: $500
Starts and ends at Raley’s Parking Lot – 930 Tahoe Blvd, Incline Village, NV 89451. See map below.
- Start Time: 6:00PM
- End Time: 9:30PM
Things to Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Tours occupancy: Up to 10.
- Tours subject to cancellation with 100% refund.
- Secondary pickup at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe.
- Private tours are customizable.
Things NOT to Bring
- No coolers. We provide camp coolers with ice, water and sodas/juice
- No alcohol. There’s an on-site restaurant and bar.
- No glass or bottles of any sort.
- No weapons.
- No fireworks.
- No pets.
- Climbing/jumping on/off rocks at your own risk.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Talbot Tours LLC is not responsible for people that wander off. This is a guided tour and it is structured so as to keep the group together. If a search is required, a charge of $200 per hour or any fraction of 1 hour will be applied.
Cocktails, Food & History
3.5 Hours • Up to 10 People • Every Day
Tour accommodates up to 10 people, private and semi-private. Meet us at Raley’s parking lot in Incline Village. Must have reservation. Have fun and learn some history while relaxing on the drive to Gar Woods Grill & Pier in Carnelian Bay, CA for a Wet Woody and delicious food. We also stop at Jason’s Beachside Grille in Kings Beach. The tour finishes where we picked you up at Raley’s parking lot in Incline Village, close to: Rookies, The Local, Alibi, Bite Tahoe, and Fredrick’s.
Contact us at 775.345.5966 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your carefree, fun filled adventure.
- Drink a famous Wet Woody at Garwoods
- Try the grilled artichoke at Jason’s
- Learn some history about Lake Tahoe
- Several pubs near drop-off spot
- Safe transportation while you party
- Incline Village, NV: Rookies, Alibi, The Local, Bite Tahoe, Fredrick’s
- Kings Beach, CA: Jason’s Beachside Grille
- Carnelian Bay, CA: Gar Woods Grille & Pier