Emerald Bay Express
Lake Tahoe Tour • 3.5 Hours • Up to 10 People • Coming Soon
- $150 Per Person
From North Tahoe
Starts and ends at Around Tahoe Tours Office – 889-C Tahoe Blvd., Incline Village, NV 89451. See map below.
- Start Time: 8:00am
- End Time: 2:00pm
From South Tahoe
Starts and ends at Explore Tahoe Visitor Center – 4114 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150. See map below.
- Start Times:TBA
Things to Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Tours occupancy: Up to 10.
- Tours subject to cancellation with 100% refund.
- Secondary pickup at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe (North Shore Only)
- Private tours are customizable.
Things NOT to Bring
- No coolers. We provide camp coolers with ice, water and sodas/juice
- No alcohol. There’s an on-site restaurant and bar.
- No glass or bottles of any sort.
- No weapons.
- No fireworks.
- No pets.
- Climbing/jumping on/off rocks at your own risk.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Talbot Tours LLC is not responsible for people that wander off. This is a guided tour and it is structured so as to keep the group together. If a search is required, a charge of $200 per hour or any fraction of 1 hour will be applied.
Emerald Bay Tour
Year-Round Weather Permitting
3.5 Hours • Up to 10 People • Coming Soon
See Emerald Bay, the 2nd most photographed spot in America and one of the most breathtaking drives you’ll ever take through glacial lakes. Learn statistics, geology, and legends surrounding the most famous spot in Lake Tahoe. Stops at both Inspiration Point and Eagle Falls for some memorable photographs.
These tours accommodate up to 10 people, Itinerary, restaurants, times and days can be adjusted to your preference.
- Learn the rich story of Harvey’s Wagon Wheel and the other South Lake Tahoe casinos
- See Edgewood Tahoe, the old Park family cattle ranch
- Tour Stateline
- Hear the incredible story of Vikingsholm and Captain Dick Barter
- Stop at historic Camp Richardson Resort and put your feet in the sand, walk on the beach or pier
- Pop into The Beacon for an optional Lake Tahoe’s famous Rum Runner