Around Tahoe Tour
See the Whole Lake • 6 Hours • Up to 10 People • Available Everyday
Up to 10 people: $1,200
Private Tours are customizable.
Up to 5 people: $650
We pair two separate parties together, up to 5 in each (couples contact us about availability and pricing).
1-4 people: $150 per person
Contact us at 775.345.5966 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
From North Tahoe
Starts and ends at Around Tahoe Tours Office – 889-C Tahoe Blvd., Incline Village, NV 89451. See map below.
- Start Time: 8:00am
- End Time: 2:00pm
From South Tahoe
Starts and ends at Explore Tahoe Visitor Center – 4114 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150. See map below.
- Start Time:8:00am
- End Time:2:00pm
Things to Know
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Tours occupancy: Up to 10.
- Tours subject to cancellation with 100% refund.
- Secondary pickup at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe (North Shore Only)
- Private tours are customizable.
Things NOT to Bring
- No coolers. We provide camp coolers with ice, water and sodas/juice
- No alcohol. There’s an on-site restaurant and bar.
- No glass or bottles of any sort.
- No weapons.
- No fireworks.
- No pets.
- Climbing/jumping on/off rocks at your own risk.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Talbot Tours LLC is not responsible for people that wander off. This is a guided tour and it is structured so as to keep the group together. If a search is required, a charge of $200 per hour or any fraction of 1 hour will be applied.
We go around the WHOLE Lake!
6 Hours • Up to 10 People • Available Everyday
See the “Seven Sacred Sights of Tahoe” in our comfortable van. Learn all the stories, legends, folklore, statistics, geology, and music about the world’s most beautiful lake from “Mr. Tahoe’s” award winning, best selling Tour CD ‘Around Tahoe’. Learn about the 1960 Olympics in Squaw Valley. The story of Sam Clemens (Mark Twain) from the master impersonator himself, McAvoy Lane. The amazing story of Snowshoe Thompson, The Skiing Mailman. See the Godfather II Movie House and Frank Sinatra’s Cal Neva plus the Ponderosa Ranch (from the TV show Bonanza). See and learn the story of real estate magnate George Whittell and the infamous Thunderbird Lodge. Learn about Captain Dick and see beautiful Emerald Bay.
There is a one hour stop for lunch at the locals favorite! (lunch not included in price)
We offer private tours that are customizeable and accommodate up to 10 people, with only your group and the guide. We also offer semi-private tours that pair two separate parties together, up to 5 in each (couples contact us about availability and pricing). Itinerary, restaurants, times and days can be adjusted to your preference.
Contact us at 775.345.5966 or Email email@example.com to schedule your carefree, fun filled adventure.
- Sand Harbor State Park (Starting June 1st)
- Logan Shoals / Cave Rock
- Emerald Bay
- Meeks Bay (May 15th – October 15th)
- Fanny Bridge
- Viewpoint “The Best View of Lake Tahoe”